Miss International Haiti 2015
|Marie Vyannie is Miss International Haiti 2015|
During this glittering night, Marie Vyannie Menard was elected as Miss International Haiti and will compete at Miss International 2015 on November 5, 2015 at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hiten Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Miss Haiti 2015 Final Results
- Seydina Allen: Miss World Haiti 2015
- Marie Vyannie Menard: Miss International Haiti 2015
- Barbara Jeanty : First runner-up
- Wanaima Latortue : Second runner-up
- Carene Vertus : Third runner-up
The Miss Haiti Organization began at Miss World in 1975, Joelle Apollon from Port-au-prince made the TOP 5. Anedie Azael was the first Miss Haiti who competed at the Miss International 2012 and placed as the Top 15 semi-finalist.